Personally, I think that while it could have been done less forcefully, Kelvin's got some fairly good points here.

If Shell Shock does keep up being careless destructive and doesn't find ways to avoid getting in trouble... Well, as you mentioned, there would be consequences. Arvadraa's empty threats aren't really doing much harm, aren't doing any that won't be done already, and I think it makes sense, given what I know of her personality. It's just her trying to make sure he doesn't go too far, and it's quite possible that she won't succeed, in which case other bad things happen anyway.

Now, if you want to have your somewhat amoral character, there are several ways to avoid getting into trouble. Go ahead, girls.

There's always subtlety. You can get away with things easily if no one knows you did them. Sometimes, what they don't know won't hurt them, and they can't be mad at you if they don't know that you're responsible anyway.

If you can use some restraint, that is better than getting carried away. There are lines you don't cross without being considered irredeemable, and knowing where those lines are can help. Limit how far you go if you do wrong.

When ya're charismatic enough, no one really can get that mad at ya, can they? If ya're nice 'n likeable, it doesn't matter what ya do... Okay, it matters a bit, but not as much, 'cause they'll be quick to forgive ya!

Now, if you can justify it somehow, that can help. You can claim it was an accident on your part, or, better yet, convince them that it was a misunderstanding on their part, and that you were actually doing the right thing in a way they didn't realize.

Thanks. Subtlety, restraint, charisma or justification can all make being less than moral easier. If you're not going to do the right thing, at least don't be too straightforward about it.

For the record, the Mareabian Knight Force does not in any way advocate destructive, malicious, or otherwise amoral acts.

The Agrabuck Thieves' Guild only advocates destructive, malicious, or otherwise amoral acts within reasonable limits.

Heavy Metal Ironworks only advocates destructive, malicious, or otherwise amoral acts if the ones ya're doin' 'em to had it comin'.

The Subterranean Terror advocates destructive, malicious, or otherwise amoral acts if they're awesome enough... Whoops, sorry, I mean Obsidian Flare doesn't advocate destructive, malicious, or otherwise amoral acts because they're wrong and very, very bad.

...Okay, that's enough. Seriously, don't be bad guy. You will ruin your liver.

Meanwhile, I imagine once Night Jewel finally shows up, her plans are going to lead to hilarity ensuing, especially if she goes after the wrong target at least once.