DM Post

Journeying near to the forest, you pass by the small hut that used to belong to olben looks abandoned, and most of the forest around it didn't survive the attack on the Printempest estate. There's no sign of olben himself, but who knows when he may show up again? (dun dun dunnnn)

---------------

The journey to Sigil is jarring, as usual, and the stink and grey drizzle of the city is a far cry from the colors and scents of the feywild. The usual odd assortment of creatures crowded in the city, but there seemed to be an edge and a tension in the air that you hadn't really noticed before. The streets are as packed as they ever were, but it still feels different from the last time you were here.

Streetwise or Insight DC 24
Spoiler
Show
There seems to be an unusually high number of elemental creatures in Sigil. Efreets, Azurs, Genasi, etc.

Journeying the familiar twisting streets back to the Inn of the Lady's Favor, Edgren greets you. "Ah, back already? Excellent. Did you manage to-" He stops, and glances around the filled common room at the many listening ears. "One moment, while I get the back room cleared out for you." He motions to the two half-ogre bouncers, and moments later a small group of loudly complaining Kenku are ushered out of the inn.

Once you've gotten a measure of privacy, Edgren gives an awkward pat on the back to Lucan. "Glad to see you're ok. That drow Corellite you're friends with was here a few hours ago, asking if I knew what had happened to you. She said she'd tried to send a message to Zyrr, but something went wrong and wanted to know if I'd heard anything."

At the mention of a "Drow Corellite," Cerzei gives an open sneer. "Please tell me you don't associate with the Heretic? Coming with you was dangerous enough as it is, but if the clergy think I'm with her, I may as well sell my soul to Glaysa now and get it over with."