1. - Top - End - #521
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Hopefully we don't just get testificates hanging out in open areas that have burried doors under them. I mean sure the town is safe enough at night because of the glowstone lighting, but we still get a zombie or two, though i suppose an iron golem can fix that. prefferibly naturally spawned, as i think those have different programming then player-made ones.
    the worst spawning areas are the beach(mostly along the hills, and my mountain), I could add either some torchs or jack-o-lanterns to my mountain(neither would be out of character for my character, as he's somewhat paranoid about creepers and has a very large pumpkin farm).

I had also pondered placing more glowstone lampposts along some of the worse lit roads, but wanted to ask Deme first before i added anything to the roads or to the hill by the base of her tower.
    Last edited by Togath; 2012-06-25 at 07:07 PM.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]