Sharkguard
HP: 3
Cond: Normal

A good, heavy punch shows what brutes like Sharkguard are really capable of strength-wise. On a normal human, he or she would have taken a similar showing of injury... Except just way more lethal than on a mutant corn field. In most of Sharkguard's fights with Mister Maize, the former usually ends up delivering an attack as such on the latter. Maize was just not built to stand up to the shark-man and Sharkguard knew this well. Maize would have been aware of this too if he wasn't so impossibly nuts.

What surprises Sharkguard however is the regeneration ability that the corn field has. This is a first to his eyes; usually the two fought in areas without a source of corn. Either way this changed things... A bit. All it did mean is that Sharkguard needed to keep the villain away from the produce section. He would try diplomacy but he'd rather save that for the more sensible villains. "Impressive. I'd be wantin' yarr to teach me ta trick sometime... But I be in a hurry, so I don't gots ta time to be havin' fun with yarr."

Sharkguard didn't forget that he is still in need to arrive to Majestic Industries; hopefully in a better state than he is now. Getting Maize out of the produce section was the first step. The best way the shark-man could think off the top of his head is the obvious; blow him away with enough force. Sharkguard once again goes for another punch. This time he would be focusing more on sending Mister Maize flying across the grocery store instead of sending his contents flying.

Spoiler
Show
I'm... Not too sure how I'm going to do this, but I know there are knockback rules so I'd like to see about using those. All-Out Attack +5/-5 and Power Attack +5/-5 (1d20+7)[15] DC 37 Toughness. This is more to try and knock him away than bring him down instantly.