1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: TW: Shards of War (IC)

The Peoples Republic of America

To the Kingdom of Saloa and Ethopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Your former lands have been liberated. The Malagasy do not seem to have any interest in continuing the conflict. We will consider our work done, and withdraw. I look forward to working with you further in the future."

To Portugal [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "A few seasons ago, I came to you, believing the Canadians were preparing for war against my nation. I did not wish to take the first blow, believing I would have the advantage if I waited for a proper Casus Belli. I see now I may have been wrong"

"In the last year, two operations have been launched against my people. The first was launched against my government; a secret attempt to gain illicit control and influence over key figures in my nation. The second was made against my military, directing them to attack one of your ships, in the hope of provoking a response from you."

"We were able to identify the culprits of the first, as the Canadians. The second I do not doubt was also them. The overall result of all of this has been vastly increased popular hatred towards the Canadians. I fear if there is another attack, public sentiment will force me to declare war on them."

"I apologise for the attack, I hope it is clear it was not intentional, I lost many lives, for entirely no gain. With that In mind, I ask for your assistance. I am confident the Canadians will try to launch another attack, and force me into war with them. Mine and my allies forces are strong, I am confident I could win, but the loss of life is something I would rather avoid. I do not know what your intelligence capabilities are, but any aid you can give me what be appreciated."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-06-27 at 05:29 PM.