1. - Top - End - #474
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Yah." Daniel slides away his bow. Far too willingly, given the circumstances. "Or he's a spy. They can do that, you know. Convince certain ponies to look out for them, put some off their guard or what have you. Remember, we're in a dark place with monsters in every corner. Paranoia is good."
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    It would be around this moment or so that the homeless pony's jacket would catch better lightning from outside, and oddly, or maybe its just a coincidence, the jacket would have a familiar pattern, color, maybe texture, as something else they found.

(aye aye, ciao...and I'll maybe hit the hay soon....maybe...I've been a night owl lately)
    Sandy was about to correct him when the light caught the pony's jacket juuuust right. Suddenly, putting his knives away felt really, really stupid. Best not to mention that bit to Rainbow. "Good point. Let me do the talkin' fer now, you just keep one of them stakes close at hoof."

To the potential culprit, Sandy gave a reassuring smile and bade him close his mouth. "See? Nothin' t'worry about." He motioned to...well, to a spot on the floor as he sat down himself. He subtly glanced down at the cloth in his pocket and at the earth pony's jacket, to try and see if there were any matches. "Sorry 'bout all that, just some nasty business we're lookin' into, can't be too careful. Do y'mind if we stay an' chat a bit Mister...?" No need to tell him exactly what they were searching for, better to leave that to the imagination.

Little did he know that, halfway across town, Gearstride and Silverpine were practically engaging in a free-for-all of facts. :P

(Dice roll to see who has the cloth?)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-06-29 at 05:02 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.