Quote Originally Posted by lsfreak View Post
Advanced Arms Training needs to explicitly lay out when the feat counts as what. As-is, you qualify as having all of those as soon as you take the feat.

No particular reason to cap Combat Expertise, if you want to limit it remove the cap at X BAB or limit it to BAB+X.

Aim should be rewritten and just eliminate Torque Draw/Brutal Throw/Overdrawn Control, as there's no point in ever taking them.

I don't get the first Barrage. You can already target different enemies at no penalty. You can also apply precision damage to all arrows/bolts already. As-is the feat does nothing.

Master Archer is possibly too good, split it into a movement one + a sunder/bullrush/trip one (personal preference would just be to houserule full attack + two moves as default for everyone). Any reason it doesn't have disarm either?

Rapid Fire needs clarification as to when it functions. Is it supposed to build off Rapid Shot as also adding a second attack at next-highest, or just let you loose a second arrow during a standard action attack, or what?

Sniper's Accuracy needs clarification about sacrificing attacks as well, because it says you can sacrifice them but not what you do with them.

I don't get how Cleave is tied into Phalanx Fighting, it's just thematically weird.

[Ignoring epic feats, cuz epic is lawlbroke]

Sweeping Strikes is unclear as to what happens when your first target also takes up the adjacent squares, or when one of those squares has 4 Tiny enemies in them. Wording should clarify yes is counts squares not enemies, or you should specify that you're targeting an additional enemy in each square.

Thematically opposed to Titan's Warfare, unsure on balance/whatever but it's at least better than Monkey Grip.

Is there a reason the Smiting feats don't affect cleric smites?

I'd unlink Judgment from your remaining smites, as it encourages you to never use them (really, I'd just make normal smites per encounter).

I'd reword Measure of Conviction, and just say they automatically get it at 1st or 6th level level, not that they pick it up for no cost. I'm also somewhat concerned at the nuking potential here.

Main Gauche versus shieldfighting is a concern, since as-is TWF is clearly superior in terms of raw AC. The followup attack on top of that...

Clarify with Two Weapon Assault a) that the rend attack also has your mainhand damage, and that you take/ignore normal TWF penalties; b) that you make as many attacks with each weapon as you'd normally make with your mainhand weapon.

Path of Sword and Spell simply needs rewording, it's not very clear right now.
Advanced Arms Training specifically is worded to only turn on certain magnitudes of power ever X BAB.

Feat mod to remove stupid Pre-Requisites. Not to actually change it.

Torque Draw/Overdrawn Control are autogrants with the feat because they have to be in the game.

No, you cant. If you are using Manyshot, they all have to hit one dude. This is Improved manyshot, while Precision damage only applies to the first attack or first arrow with ranged weapons in a round.

Imp. Precise shot and Shot on the run. Both required ranged feats. Ranged also doesnt get manuevers like melee do, and i didnt know about disarm

Lazy wording was lazy. it is 1 BAB+1 Attack for 1 crit range. normal.

Great Cleave is required for a quality bullrush.

There is no point that i know of where a player can be surrounded on 8 sides by one enemy and still be able to perform normal melee attacks. The attacks hit in Squares the enemy does not occupy, although i never delt with the cheeze where an Orge on your left can allow you to hit the dragon in front of you twice. You have to declare a target and roll percentages for multiple enemies in a square.

Monkeygrip is useless as it is only as good as Exotic Proficience: Bastard Sword for what it was designed for.

Because clerics dont deserve smiting

Judgement is still a full round action. it was linked because a Per encounter ability isnt a smite, it is a judgement effect. Smiting is suposed to have meaning, and i give it better meaning in that way.

Broken feat is balanced by the classes who rightfully get smiting have no value for smiting.

Main Gauche caps out, even a buckler can exceed 11 AC RAW.

Two Weapon Rend only deals offhand damage, no idea why. why should you care though, you get full pounce.

Impossible to word feat is impossible to word. basically trade 1 BAB for 2 CL and 1 SL