[MagOffice]

Each member tells lord Magtok a bit of their skills.

First is Damian
"I shapeshift, mostly in what I have eaten, so if you want to use a power of an unwilling person I can eat them for you no matter how big they are. I ain't as goo as Andrellux and Julianette with infiltration but I can take human forms.......just not their clothes"

Second is Zediniah, she speaks fast.
"I'm a beastwoman! I can turn into any beast o' the land, air an' sea! Well so long I know 'em anyway. Bash em and smash em."
She punches the air in rapid motion, faster than a human eye can see.

Third is Julianette
"I shapeshift with my clothes, if you must know. I do have elemental spells at my call as well."
You know fire wind and ice?

Fourth is Andrellux
"Yes assassination is my forte. Spying as well. I can't transform like my cohorts but my from suits me well enough."
He says this with a hint of pride. After all would pride stoop to taking other forms?

Fifth is Eijelstein
"I am a spirit. I can take on any form. I can take away everything one has. Identity. Skills. Memory. My swordplay is not to be underestimated either. "
Memory manipulation. He flickers and looks like Lord Magtok for a split second. He probably didn't even see it.

Sixth is Baronux.
"I a Golem yo! The earth is mine! hahahaha! mine, mine mine!"

Last is Algian
"..........I......am........giant......then....big ger.........giant."
Ok these last two seem to be unstable but Damian keeps them in line.

Damian speaks again.
"As I said we came here to get stronger to summon the 79 demons. Do that for us and our powers are yours to command."
Damian doesn't have prickly pride only a hungry belly.