View Single Post

Thread: Old Ways IC

1. - Top - End - #1947
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Old Ways IC

To Brandon, Ash responds, "If you feel you'd rather sit the battles out for the day and regain your strength, letting your wounds heal, there'd be no dishonor in that. I'm sure you'd prefer to be involved though, unless I'm mistaken."

"Her healing, however, is reserved for emergency injures. There's no sense using it up before the day has even begun."

"Besides, there's barely room for two in the front lines as is. Sometimes it's good to have a plan B and you're it! - B.B."
    She grins a little at her lame pun.

"And I don't suppose anyone minds if you want to put the effort forth to chop up the dead. It's not to my tastes in particular, but I'm sure it would do the trick.

Ash replies to Nathros with only one word, "Agreed."

"Alanna, Brandon, and Talsarios. You can wield the flasks. Perhaps be ready to bust them open on the ground if we're falling back a little ways. Then we can light it to buy ourselves some time."

Ash is pleased that so many (4) of the workmen had offered their help. She tells them that they'll need to bring the things with them that the party had needed yesterday for climbing. Also to bring weapons or things that may be be improvised as weapons, in case they're caught in a pinch. They will only be expected to help with the mundane tasks of course, but it couldn't hurt to be prepared.

She also thanks the guardsman, Carr, for his assistance so far and appreciates his dedication to protecting the camp. If possible, he should try and get some rest as he surely had little the night before.
    Last edited by Nevaera; 2012-06-30 at 11:55 PM.