Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAquilaDei View Post
Guess who has two thumbs and isn't dead yet?

You! Yes you, reading this!
Hurray! I was getting worried because everyone else who's ever took a swing at my challenge has failed before hitting day 200.

It's been making me think that I might be inherently awesome after all. And you don't want a Thanqol who is convinced that he is better than you in a way that you can't even compete with.
Shade

This one gave me a lot of trouble and I think I've redrawn her face at least half a dozen times. It is quite heavily revised since you last saw it, hopefully you'll find it as much an improvement as I do. An attempt to tell a story with a picture.
I like this but I think that jowl-cheek-line-thingy is slightly off.
Rain

Slightly edited, but I wouldn't judge you for not noticing the changes since they are tiny. Eventually, I will try to depict rain and water here (And trees, I guess).
I really like her mane.

Frogs

Not edited since last you saw it. Water, birds and faces at angles.
I do really like this. As a thing.

Frost

Not edited since last you saw it. In which I will eventually tackle reflections, as well as a starry sky.
Malevolent! I do like this even if I have no idea what that background thing is. An aqueduct over a submarine? Also, is he gripping a pillow?

Clockwork

Not edited since last you saw it. Heavy machinery, and patterned cloth.
Feel like her feet should be slightly splayed outwards more. That inward facing thing is unstable and bad for your knees.

Heat

Minute edits, I guess you could play spot the differences. Nothing mindblowing, just some foreshortening.
Cool cool.

Wind

And a new one, woohoo! Basically light beta, more clouds, faces at angles and light.
Maybe imagination, but not enough flank? Lips are a bit feminine if it's a boy.

So, since I wont install Paint tool SAI until in five or six days, I would very much like to hear any of your nitpicks so I can correct things in the meantime.
Good luck with SAI!