View Single Post

Thread: The Rebels of Westwall (IC Thread)

1. - Top - End - #27
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The Rebels of Westwall (IC Thread)

(John will serve as scout and not partake in battles)

"Yes." Adam says. "In the night I had a dream. A dream of our victory. Cuthbert showed me leading the ambush, and you, Barlenor, leading the charge." (This way Adam will be more effective I think.)

At some point, Adam addresses the army as a whole before splitting off with the Ambush team. "Freemen, Freewomen. Today you fight for your freedom, and more than that. You fight for the freedom of your children, of your nieces and nephews. For the freedom of every man and woman living in these lands. And you are not alone.

"You fight with the strength of the divine St. Cuthbert in your arms, with the swiftness of his judgment in your feet. He has blessed us against this wicked enemy, and we will be as the hammer of justice against the evil tyrant and his lackeys.

"Do not fear, do not falter. If you die, you die for your fellows beside you, for your families here at this camp. Know that your death will not be in vain. And know this--the enemy will quake in terror at the very sight of us, they will flee before their fiery demise. Today will be a good day, and you will all want to live to see the end."

As close in time as they can to when the ambush begins, Adam and Ethan casts the follow buffs (w/ 10 min duration) on the following units:

Ambush:
    A: Bless, Shield of Faith (Legion's)
    B: Bless, Shield of Faith (Legion's), Reduce Person (mass)
    C: Bless (same casting as B)

Ethan: Bless (A casting), Shield of Faith (Legion's), Shield, Fly

Adam: Bless (A casting), Enlarge Person, Bull's Strength, Magic Vestment, Shield of Faith (Legion's)
    Last edited by esorscher; 2012-07-01 at 12:41 PM.
    "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."