1. - Top - End - #1424
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC]

Quote Originally Posted by Exachix View Post
    The Divine Party

Lilli smiles, and then adopts a contemplative expression. "Interesting, well greetings none the less. My name is Lilli, and I govern secrets and an aspect death." She has come to the obvious conclusion that saying she is of death as a whole will anger another. "Do you know of what made us? I am... unsure of this matter." She looks to Kipt. "I assume you came from someone also?"
    "Yeah, my father is Kiloasa." Kipt responds 'I take it you guys know him, he kind of threw this party."He adds, leaning back as if to relax. "And for myself- I'm the god of loove." As he says the last bit, Kipt moves his arm around Lilli's shoulder.

Razorpine Forest

Geodrick nods in understanding. Already standing, he gets right to work on the task, physically moving branches with a good druid imitation. Before long, Atan is tugging at branches above him as well. He makes little progress in actually covering the rain, but he moves the branches well. Lansa on the other hand begins moving only the branches in close proximity to her; with each branch the rain seems to stay off her more and more.

Monte Mora

"It's no problem. This is just what I do." Edrun said, slightly more gruffly than he intended to. "I'm sorry, but right now the guard has all the armor and supplies that it can afford." He sounds embarrassed to hint that the guard is on a budget.
    Last edited by AvocadoAvenger; 2012-07-03 at 10:11 AM.