1. - Top - End - #74
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    This is true.
    Tara strong is like Thanqol, but with less hats and better taste in dresses. (with apologies to Thanqol's taste in dressed if he's actually good at it)
    Flatterer.
    An there is always my fallback; Thanqol.
    Thanqol is a brony.
    Thanqol will probably change the world.
    Now we play the waiting game, and see if we can go for the high score in the meantime.
    I don't need to change the world; I have changed myself. The world will be collateral damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    I will say that I am not in any of these pictures. Although I may have been shown somewhere in some of the "Hour with De Lancie" videos people have taken.

Also, Thanqol's prize is the the only remaining item yet to be fulfilled. (and Voice message) It's because I have not received it yet, and don't have details, the producers are probably exhausted from the con and still have to head towards BUCK and Galacon I believe. So I apologize for your reward delay Thanqol.
    I am prepared to wait!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Woe betide those who think about just making the next thread themselves. There are rules to be followed.
    Cults have rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Unless you're Thanqol.
    Which was why I made so many rules when I was in charge!

Also, good morning. I am cold, stiff and liberated, for I have finally put the past to rest.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-07-03 at 09:31 PM.