Quote Originally Posted by Merellis
As I'll hopefully always do when Cupcakes is brought up, here's something that might save your soul and mind. The alternate ending to Cupcakes in comic form!
Thank thee Merellis, my good chap, for the pleasing comic, it acts as a soothing balm.

INoKnowNames, I hope your soul and mind are in better shape by now, I would recommend a big helping of "Smile,Smile, Smile" but, as you said, singing ponies are not your thing.... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
Welp, now that the bronycon pictures are over, I can post a picture, too!
Spoiler
Show

Granted I made the legs too big, forgot to draw the neck, and there's probably a couple hundred of the same concept pictures floating around, but pony!
Hey, at least you are trying, that's good. If you have the time, you could try running it through a photo editing software, or even making vectorized images. You know... for fun. We can never have to few pony images

Quote Originally Posted by Yana View Post
Edit: By Luna! This thread moves fast.
By our most gratious princess, indeed it does! I'll be turning for the night, good night everypony, may Luna watch over thy dreams. (Not watch the actual dreams of course, poor gal, might get permanent damage from them)