Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
I don't really hold that against you or anything... and it's not like I haven't seen worse... it's just...

How..... I don't understand...
It's.... It's.... It's....
It's a cartoon....
It's colorful ponies for christ's sake! I don't understand!
How!?!
HOW!?!
GOOD GOD WHY!?!
Welcome to the Internet - here are your complementary bottles of brainbleach and eyeball acid wash.

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
.... Oh, please don't let me confuse you. I absolutely -love- music. It's what helps make this planet spin.

Cuteness runs the risk of making it hard for me to enjoy a song, though. I admit the songs aren't bad, but whenever I hear kids songs being sung, it makes me go into the fetal position...
What kind of music do you like? Because I can assure that there is brony music of it. Electronic (in it's various forms), rock, acoustic, pop, country, jazz, ska, orchestral, metal, piano... name your music flavour and we can find you some awesome songs.

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
Someone should roll out the big list of awesome pony music again. It seems like it gets posted every thread.
Where's Gadora? His list of awesome pony music is bigger than mine...

... not that I have list envy or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Silly Luka. If a goose quacks, it's a duck.
Geese honk.
Especially if you cut them off in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
I say Ol' chaps, but it seems apparent to myself that this string of electronical
postage is increasing it's momentum with each passing incarnation.
Quote Originally Posted by Yana View Post
By Luna! This thread moves fast.
You're both new here, so let me just say you're doing it wrong... *clears throat*... "I say, fellow submitters of miniature equine electronic correspondence, but I must enquire as to why the prevalence of new information doth near exceed mine own capacity to maintain concurrence with events?"

Translation: "PONYTHREAD, Y U MOVE SO FAST!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
I don't need to change the world; I have changed myself. The world will be collateral damage.
Irresistable force meets immovable object? I'll let you determine which is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
Speaking of that, Nightcore has alerted me that she is going to be staying over at your place to help out with the wedding. So, yeah. And I have a group of utterly adorable ghoul scouts who want to be flower fillies.

Spoiler
Show

.....I am sure we can find some staples, sweeties.
... is that a ghoulified Velvet I spy?

Anyway, apologies for lack of posting - real life has been mugging me of most of my free time (curse you, workload!). For those who don't visit those parts of the Playground, there has a been a rare sighting of a wild Dexam, complete with mini-Dexam.