Dastan's expression turns grim as he reads through the note, his mouth curling in distaste. Once he gets to the signature, he almost chokes. "Ghlk. Well... If this is real, then there is no further doubt that the Queen is at the very least a major player in all the wrongs that have befallen this city since I arrived, if not the architect..." He sighs and looks down at the ground, contemplating as Aldrin and the Hellknight trade words. "She must be held accountable, yes, but I wonder if we have the resources to do it on such short notice? Castle Korvosa seems very well fortified, and she clearly has at least her grey-armoured bodyguards to hold it for her and probably a number of traitors and cultists to back them up." He sighs again. "This is the one thing I had hoped never to see. Much innocent blood will be spilled before this is finished with, I fear. We will need to bring this to the Field Marshal's attention immediately. Perhaps she will know a way to resove this without bloodshed."