Belcor felt he would have little to add, as he didn't wish to include his dissenting opinion of how certain others had acted on the mission. However he needed to talk about his and the Master of Summer's chase through the caves.
Explaining in as much detail as possible, Belcor recounting the paths and how himself and Abd had split up to corner the fleeing adept. As well as how the chase had continued for past what it should have.

"Grandmasters, if I may, I would like to suggest that we don't take to battle with this other temple so quickly. I feel that an attack on them, would be a very unwise idea. They just lost a master of their temple and as such will be on high guard, meaning any more attacks will have a lower chance of success. Grandmasters, as I'm sure you know, to have a war with this other temple would be the cause of many deaths among adepts and students, which is something I feel we should avoid. Since we now know where they are, perhaps a message should be sent. Allowing the temples to maybe coexist. If would stop so much bloodshed if the temples would stop their war.