1. - Top - End - #260
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: [IC] TW:epic fantasy

The Reforged Kingdom

To the Nijon Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you for delaying your attack, an ambassador is talking about terms of surrender as I write this message.
    Also, on the battlefield, the rebels seemed to use many technologies and weapon styles that were quite foreign to us, and wielded very peculiar weapons. Do you think the art of making these weapons and their use could be taught to us? ((i.e., asking for help with reverse-engineering I guess))

Coalition (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now, The Reforged Kingdom is definitely not full to the brim with skilled mages. Never harnessed the unspoken energies of the world or all that to produce untouchable energy. But really? ALL that could be done was magical nuke, earthquake, massive flames, or disease? Those were the only options? What about, say, summoning spectral soldiers or something? Maybe some less showy magic, that would augment the coalition soldiers? But really, the Reforged Kingdom shouldn't be the one telling this to you. You, the Risen Empire, probably have more spells then there are people in your kingdom. And yet, only 4 would work out? Seems weird.
    On other matters, we would be glad to aid in the restoration of both the people and the land of Dhevan. We propose that any offers of "Oh, you guys can join our Kingdom" or "Hey, join ours too" be left until the people have returned to complete sanity. As in, no offers made at all. No magical influence either. Conflict of interest, y'know?

Magus Conclave (+++++ ++)
    Spoiler
    Show
    King Fuban is in the Nijon Empire currently, but he will make all haste to arrive at your meeting. He should arrive promptly.

To the Queendom of Faluna (+++++ ++)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are very interested in this dungeoneering adventure, do you have any other information on what may lie within?
    Last edited by ragingrage; 2012-07-06 at 06:09 AM.