Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
And, shortly enough, the form is filled out and returned, albeit with a minor alteration, after which the vampire waits quietly for Ilpholin to look it over.
[Ilpholin's Office - Crocodile Karyana]

Ilpholin does look it over.
"What was your original reason for coming here?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
"Oh, there's very little science in my work. It's all magical. I've had to make all kinds of new spells to get the desired effects. After making the basic list of changes, I then have to create a specific variant for each new type of animal. And I'm constantly finding new ways to change things!" Must be a big ol' spellbook that Isabelle carries around with her.

Or, since she doesn't have it on her, she must presumably store it somewhere.

"Well, it might take a little while. I mean, I sort of know what the ferret needs to be able to do, but I'll probably have to work with some science-y people to make sure I haven't missed anything. In the end I am confident that I can make enough ferrets that are thorough enough to keep AMEN bug-free."
[Ilpholin's Office - Isabelle]

As far as Ilpholin is concerned, that's pretty scientific. But she won't debate the fine points.

"So why did you first get into changing animals to make them better? Any particular goal in mind you have with that?"