The last peice clamped down, and a voice spoeke in Eriks head before he could even thing about running start up.

"Phage here. Program start ups complete, HUD up in three, I'll let you fight before I introduce myself and vice versa, cause Tac says your busy."

By god he was right. A 50m range scanner was almost literally full as Erik began running out of the building to aid in the defence.
For a moment he felt like Flash in his speed....

With Eldrad's spear strapped to his back and a needler at his side, Erik stopped but a moment to asses the situation, and found the various souls clammering for different actions. And here's where it got tricky.

He gave a hand to Aleandrea, a warlock with more power and experience than all bar Eldrad. It was his left.

He left the Dwarf Alric aid the Eldar Farseer Eldrad in the casting of her psychic powers safely, using just the power of the mind, requiring no gesture.

His right hand became the property of John, Sparten 117, The Master Chief. A Needler rested comfortably.

In the end, the only complaints was the lack of time to enchant things from Alric, and the curses about having to keep up to targeters from Phage.

And when Erik burst through the door, he was all pain.

He had the speed and reflexes of an Eldar Seer, boosted again from the training of John and the Mark 6 assault suit, for a bullet to hit him was a rarity, even if his shields complained and sputtered. The suit, while not being able to increase his speed by the full factor of 5, definitely made him superhuman.

From his left hand, magic spewed into oppositions ranks, as without the need to vocalise, Aleandrea drew from the potent well of magics within her, striking with enough force to vaporise small groups, hammering the area with 30' spheres of death, or chains of eldritch lightning.

From his right hand, needles flew with expert aiming into the softer spots of the opposition, turning men into purple pillars of light and chunky salsa.

However, Eldrad chose not to attack, providing with the eyes of a seer, protection that could not be equalled, and a form of offence that could not be defended against. The ability to see seconds into the future, and the luck and skill to choose the right strand of fate.