1. - Top - End - #265
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: [IC] TW:epic fantasy

The Reforged Kingdom

Coalition (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Huh. We see your reasoning now. We would, in the future, ask on thing: that you tell us that this might happen. If we had known, we could of reevaluated the use of magic, with its deadly consequences to the innocents. We understand that you offer your magical might free of charge, but it is unfair to translate that into not telling us of any consequences like these, and I would appreciate if you did so in the future.
    Now, with regards to the explanation and deliberation on magical attacks, I don't see anything particularly onerous about it. What if in a military-based attack our soldiers used their own plan and strategy, which hadn't been agreed on by the coalition? What if while some were off fighting, they were resting? No. The reason we ARE a coalition is so that we CAN have things like deliberation on strategy, whether it be military or magical strategy. Then and again, the reason we came together in the first place was to coordinate the attack on Dhevan (and later, on the Reebels of Nijon). Do we really need this coalition anymore? The war seems to be over and now any further actions would just be on restoring the land and populace.

To the Nijon Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you. We are currently talking broaching terms of surrender with the Rebels and I think we may be able to end this conflict without further violence being necessary.

The Conclave (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    A lot depends on how long we have before the beast awakens, and its apparant vulnerabilities. If we still have (~3 turns), the Reforged Kingdom would prefer to delay sending of troops until a later time nearer to the awakening. If it is likely to be soon (1-2) turns we may immediately begin moving forces to the area.
    We believe that it would be better to engage the beast here then anywhere else. The region is fairly uninhabited and any collateral damage will be minimal.
    However, we would ask if our military strength would be needed against the beast. There are rumours of ancient creatures whose sking shrugged of the toughest steel with out a nick, and if it is something like that it doesn't seem our soldiers would be of particular use.

To the GM (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd like to send a messenger to those outer Harmonium provinces, breaing a white flag of truce. Could we do the talking in the QT?
    Last edited by ragingrage; 2012-07-07 at 05:56 AM.