MagOffice

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
MagOffice

"Ummmm...."

There's really no good answer for that, but hell if the Cat Burglar doesn't waste a solid ten seconds umming and desperately trying to find one.

"I... really don't know." He finally admits, looking understandably a tad bit embarrassed about being called out on it. "I just mentioned that I thought we could use a com network and, uh, well, miss Ilpholin told me to set one up and get your help and so here I am..."

Magtok sighs, and would probably tear his hair out right now if he had any to rip off his scalp at all.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to develop a prototype thingy, and you're going to be gracious enough to volunteer to have it installed in your ear. I can practically guarantee nothing will go wrong, but it'll still seem like you took some sort of risk by volunteering yourself for science to help AMEN. Sound fair?"

I'm sure you can trust him, Cat Burglar! He's a high-ranking member here, that means he's totally trustworthy! It's not like this is an association of evil, nefarious, or malevolent people or anything like that, right?