View Single Post

Thread: Old Ways IC

1. - Top - End - #1999
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Old Ways IC

Artanis quickly took stock of his surroundings and tried to stealthily checked the tunnels that were nearby with his infravision as the torch was down below and shouldn't bother his sight. He made a mental note to try to ignore the heat Mycah was giving off if his infravision worked and decided to quickly search for any hidden doors nearby while he was at it.
    I don't know where they could be hiding, they could be in the very walls. I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to do that while they're still dealing with the beast down there.

Spoiler
    Show
    Alertness DC 14: (1d20)[19]
    Stealth indoors/caves DC 14: next post since I forgot to roll it the first time but I meant to do it as the post says.
    Searching for any hidden doors or such with my special ability. 1 or 2 equals successful evaluation out of a 1d6 roll.
    Sorry Roland, but the rules specify that you have to roll it... unless you want me to do it.
    Last edited by Tsunamiatunzen1; 2012-07-08 at 02:20 AM.
    Invincibility lies in the defense. The possibility of victory is in the attack.
    - Diamond Sword

Featured Homebrews:
    (SF) bombs and Hangar Support
    The Forge (Crafting System)

Extended Homebrew Sig

Dice (feel free to use them!):
    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]1d20+[/roll]
    [roll]1d6[/roll]
    [rollv]3d6[/rollv]
    [roll]4d6b3[/roll]

"I want you dead enough to turn into a handbag and I want you dead enought to turn into a toaster!"
    -Unknown XCOM Commander