View Single Post

Thread: Guild Wars 2!

1. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Guild Wars 2!

Quote Originally Posted by mucco View Post
    Minimum System Requirements

However, I would strongly encourage a very large and semi-empty hard disk, or possibly SSD, and a solid video card and CPU. The graphics settings will make a difference and this is one of those games where you want the graphics.
    for graphics, I usually dont like the high graphics setting in games(as least high, lighting, water, particle, and shadow effects)so even if I need low graphics to run it, I should be fine.
    Also, do you know of any links that explain what a hard disk and SSd are?, I dont really understand computer terms.
    Also, do you know of any way to find out if my computer has any of the things listed in the minimum system requirments?, I cant just look at my computer's shell thngy because it's just a shell, and it's insdies are form about 2-3 other computers I think(at least two computers, as i remember getting a freind to help attatch the thingy[hard drive?] that holds information from a computer I had which died to this newish one)
    Last edited by Togath; 2012-07-08 at 05:00 AM.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]