Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
He instantly snapped out of his playfulness and coldly stared. "Its not wise to to use a response like that, I'm still recovering from the failed research with a previous employee. You do not want me to think of this as a waste of my time." After a moment he took himself another drink of scotch and smiled merrily.
She shrugged. Sorry sir, I'll avoid being a negative nosey. But you would make the... fourth pony, i believe, to try and make sense of my mutation. She adjusted her sunglasses. The first came back and told me I was physically impossible. The second died in a marching accident that was completely unrelated but still kind of creepy. The third went insane.

"Of course there are other conditions, but those fall under the paperwork of my lawyer,"
He hoof waved it off. "She'll take you through the process of it. Mmm....I wonder what time it is..." He mused and glanced over at Astrid.

"Its one pm sir," She answered.

"Ah...swell, good, time for lunch, Miss Hay Bale, you'll have to me about this song fighting over lunch."
Of course. She replied.