Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
She shrugged. Sorry sir, I'll avoid being a negative nosey. But you would make the... fourth pony, i believe, to try and make sense of my mutation. She adjusted her sunglasses. The first came back and told me I was physically impossible. The second died in a marching accident that was completely unrelated but still kind of creepy. The third went insane.

Of course. She replied.

"They weren't PCs didn't likely have my resources and determination, and anyway," He waved it with his hoof and stood up. "Let us go, this negative talk will ruin my appetite at this rate."

He gestured to Astrid who sighed to herself followed suit as the caboose of this train.

"Hmmm, you know, I really can't remember ever doing a walk in, especially for a body guard job. You know, a good body guard is so hard to find. Half the time they're too incompetent, the other half they trying to infiltrate in order to get close to kill me, siiiigh."
He shook his head and flashed Hay Bale a flirty smile. "Maybe you'll surprise me even more than you already have." He said as he walked down the left grand staircase into the foyer.