[Naitiri's Office]
Vesa slowly, quietly clicks her teeth together in thought.
As noble as the latter options sound... Though perhaps I would be physically effective, I have noted that my appearance seems to cause considerable distress among people both inside and out of the Company. I believe nobody has forgotten the incident with the children and the demonstration of camera technologies for use in burning-building rescue situations.
Long story short, Vesa's appearance ended up causing multiple kids to cry and her well-meaning attempts to explain that there was nothing to be afraid of were... about as effective as you'd think they'd be, coming from a scary dead lady who looks like a giant robot jellyfish thing.
Perhaps others may be more suited for demonstrating disaster-rescue operations. I feel I would be most effective in the demoralization and incapacitation of Evanasgrix.
She makes a mental note to contact Tina about Evan, though if Tina's "involvement" is of a romantic nature, she'll be less than likely to word her message as "please tell me about your boyfriend because I am going to beat him up in front of everyone".