1. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars - IC *Still Recruiting*

A clap of thunder wakes Conor from his thousand yard stare. He looks around, startled, to discover that the quiet girl named Kimiko had finished all tests and functions with his new arms, and that the other girl -whose name was Abhorsen?- had put away the dangerous Bells and gathered up Nehima. It had also begun to rain.

At this point, devoid of adrenaline, afraid, confused, and scrambling to contain 4 minds full of emotions, thoughts, memories, and instincts, that he remembered the four bodies laying on the ground. Staring at nothing forever.

He let his legs, made of advanced plastics and metal rather than flesh, sink him to the ground as he cradled his head in his hands.

"Oh god. Oh god what did I do. What the hell did I just do? I just...killed... four people!"

It is the same with any new warrior. This is why armies train and train and train again their soldiers. Why they have propaganda, and patriotism, and celebrations upon homecoming. Because they have to do what you just saw, and more than that, they are expected to do so as many times as possible. Get up, young one. I did that damage, not you. I have killed for my life before, and I will not hesitate to do so again. Always remember that everything has a time and a place to die, and when it is ours, we shall. But for now, get up. We must find out what is happening here.

For...for what its worth, your arms should be about.....four hundred thirty six point eight five percent stronger, your legs about the same. I finished my calibrations. They should also be strong enough to take that force, as well as anything trying to dump kinetic energy into them less than... I dunno, these meteors might destroy them, but they have some kind of strengthener I can't pinpoint... am I...rambling?

yeah, an ya got my awwesome WWhite Science, an that killed Sollux. Ain't nothin stronger than that guy. Sides, wwho cares 'bout some random dudes wwho wwere tryin to kill you anywways?

Thanks, I guess.

He got up, quite easily, from limbs that just felt...good. For some reason, the memory that he murdered four people, from a life of complete pacifism, just went away. He flicked Nehima out of her scabbard and twirled her on his finger as if she were a toy.
    So... information......

He looked around, ignoring meteors and gunfire, though they were more distant at this point, and saw a stormtrooper run around a building, and nearly fall down. Easy pickings. He almost smiled as he picked up his sword, and began to run...
    Last edited by Conor77; 2012-07-09 at 01:54 AM.
    "Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day" --Charles Dickens