Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
Yeah that was one book I wished I had the chance to explore. I was disappointed with the big 3 of the nWoD.
Indeed. I basicly just say "Yeah, there still around, but the werewolfs were realy good at the whole "mass extermination" thing, so there realy, realy rare. Two words: cajun werecrocs. Also, wereturtles/werebats/wereboars/ect are still around, but I have yet to find a meaningful way to introduce them. Or find meaningful stats, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
I say ol' chap, the Mokole, Bastet, Ananasi and the others were in the oWoD, however they appeared only when WW realized that we were dying to play with raging catgirls. Cue Hengeyokai, and you have the most hilarius mismatching groups ever.
Seriously no D&D mismatched ragtag band of adventurers could hols a candle to my group consisting of a weretiger (me,forgot the breed's name), a Kitsune (best pranker ever), one werecrow (forgot that one too), one wererat and two garous.. ooh good times, the crow aiming sh*t to the eyes of a kumo warlord when my tiger in full rage mode stomped itself against a tree becuase the rat had been a smartass and bited my tail...
I personaly thought it was halarius that if you so much as moved east, the entire spirit world is completly different and you had to deal with such things as slightly more common weresharks and corrupted giant spiders and all that jazz. Also, completly different vampires.