Canada
Morale: 10

To GM
Spoiler
Show

In the open message below, when I say I present the evidence that I gathered in the ESP investigation. The reason I put this is that I would like you (the GM) to confirm that I am not just making stuff up, and that this evidence actually exists. Cause I don't actually have documents to show them (as this is an online game).

Open Message (to Everyone)
Spoiler
Show

We the people of Canada have been greatly wronged. This war by the PRA was launched completely without actual justification. We were NOT the ones that forged the orders that they claim started this war.

The results of our investigation have come in and we have found that a different nation has hired Luxemburg to place these orders, clearly intending us to be framed. We also know who hired them, but will let the evidence speak for itself on that issue.

*presents evidence*

OOC: I have told the GM to confirm the results of my investigation (the provide evidence thing). When he presents them the nation that hired them shall be revealed. And my truthfulness shall be confirmed.

We ask that all nations that would oppose this barbarity would stand with us, and aid our fight against the PRA.

To DUS
Spoiler
Show

We would like to invoke the military alliance that we have with you, and we remind you of the clause of aiding us by helping us technologically as well. Furthermore we would request that you start trying to convince Alaska and Altzan to join the war on our side. Australia recently ended up in a war with the PRA (if indirectly) so they might be persuaded to join us as well. Let us hope we can rally enough forces to end this quickly. We should focus on the PRA, and leave the PRC for later, as the PRA has more potential allies.

To Altzan
Spoiler
Show

We would like to talk to you about that war going on. We would request your involvement on our side. When the PRA is dealt with we will help against the PRC, should we survive the war. Also the following message was intercepted from the PRA

message (To Ethiopia)
Spoiler
Show

"Thank you. I would be quite glad to initiate trade relations between our people."

"If I may, might I ask your opinion on the Aztlan government? I understand your allies the Saloans are avid enemies of them. Would you be willing to support me, should they decide to take military action against me?"

Clearly they mean to take action against you, anyway, so it would be in your interest to try to end this now.

To Alaska
Spoiler
Show

Although we didn't finish negotiating the Defense contract we would greatly appreciate your help in this war. We estimate the relative troop strength of Canada and the DUS to be slightly below the PRA's military strength, however we are in talks with Altzan to bring them in on our side of the war. That should even us out with the PRA, and maybe the PRC. We do not think the PRC to be a large military power, however we have not been able to gather intelligence from them for some time. With your aid however we should probably be capable of winning this war.

If nothing else we can win by attrition. If Altzan and you join us we produce (combined) 8 MIL/turn, while the PRA/PRC produces 4/turn.

Also try to convince Australia to join. They are not friends of the PRA, and may wish to help us get rid of them. Quebec seems unlikely, but maybe if someone not us asks they will accept.

To Australia
Spoiler
Show

As you have surely noticed we have recently become involved in a war with the PRA. As you fought on opposite sides of the Madagascar war we thought you might be willing to help in this war as well. Are you willing to become involved?