1. - Top - End - #818
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    I'm down for Changeling or Mage, I don't care for VtR having been heavily invested in VtM, however I will play what ever's gathering.
    Do you have any of the books? I know enough Changeling now to talk it over with you and suggest various character stuff, but you'll need the main Changeling book.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Hm. Compromise, then.
    Zigg'raugglaur, if you are willing to be Storyteller for a game of Mage, that takes me out of Changeling, freeing up two slots. So you can play there. Does that work or woul you rather not be tangle into such a thing?
    I'm good with this, though in the last few hours I have reconsidered and would be willing to GM up to 6 people in a Changeling game. However, with that size I will be more strict with posting rules than I have been in Gathering of Mists. In other words, if you can't be on daily to say something (even an OOC "I'm here, keep going") I will be loathe to keep you in the game.

Hmm. Pony changeling... Worth a thought process.
    At present this is not a thing I'm running. I may or may not have statted the mane 6 as changelings, but a full on pony game would be quite difficult and is simply not something I want to run right now. At this point I'd like to run a Changeling game in a rural setting, which would feature a scattered court, emphasis on going in and out of the hedge, survival, and possibly a more heavy focus on combat than a city game. For those of you who have no idea what I just typed, basically the game would be about a bunch of messed up crazy people in a lonely rural community with a bunch of horror-film esque stuff happening.

Well, specifically, a game that uses dice. A dice mechanic sort of necessitates conflict of a certain scale.
    I participated in an in-person pony game based on the Spirit of the Century rules, modified for Equestria, that worked pretty well. The system is extremely loose, much more so than WoD, and therefore you can pretty much just use the skill-set as is, substituting magic and flight for guns and drive. http://bzr.mausdompteur.de/fate3/fate3.html
    I make no representations or warranties about how it would work for a PBP though, but I know it is possible as a system and it does use dice.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-07-10 at 02:28 AM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)