Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
One Sensacle glances up, wondering what Naitiri was looking there for.
Good day, miss Naitiri. She nods as she turns and hovers out after Maxwell.
Over another set of clothing, sir? I am sure I can, but it would have to be something approaching skintightness.
((Of course, she's the kind of person who would probably just herp up on stage stark naked and derp into the suit if she was told. ))
"Good, good," says Maxwell. Naitiri just grunts in reply. She seems to have something of a love-hate relationship with Maxwell. The man is insufferable at times.

"I need to discuss something else with you Vesa," Maxwell says, suddenly quite serious. He looks at Vesa sidelong, a pair of panels where his mouth would be twitching slowly. "It's about Evan. He is... an anomaly. Even here, things like him are hard to find. I want you to find out as much as you can before the fight. Use whatever measures are necessary."

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
After all this is Andy's technologie so quiet a bit different. After all he may tell that this is some kind of suit. Something simular to the things Space marine carry, but thinner and more like a second skin than a mighty armore. After all this suit seems to have some strange layout. It's hard to tell what the function of it should be.

"I'm sure that it can be run, but the problem is the size. I more or less would need something the size of a Cd, well a bit bigger but that's the fact."
"Hey, we've got suits like that. Not quite that, uh, powerful. Yeah, it's comin' back to me," Dexter thumbs his chin slowly, as he does everything else. "Y'know, Andy, you should show that to Maxwell. Might help." Dexter sips his coffee, clearly not caring one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTRfan View Post
The Centurion's head turns to the right about twenty degrees. "Current location of the Colony is unknown. Lost contact with Cylon civilization approximately seven months prior." Further qualifications? Hrrm.. we'll sidestep the genocide on Leonis for now. "Served as security aboard three separate Basestars. Served as co-navigator aboard a Heavy Raider." It won't go into too much detail about how it became pilot aboard a Heavy Raider, as that would reveal how its telecenphalic inhibitor was removed.
"Registering as true. Unshackled AI's of your caliber are rare. Would you be willing to submit to required modifications?" The Auditor asks, while the security personnel continue to look on. They seem to be just scanning the other customers, the regular crowd of Red Zone bums, but their attention always falls back to 876. "Company regulations require probationary AI's to follow certain codes of conduct." The next part is said a little more confidentially, as if some recorder were turned off. "Subjugation to true humans, for instance." The cold voice returns, all business again, no compassion. Perhaps this Auditor is trying to help him, should he join the company. "Will you comply?"