Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
"Well, we don't know anything about sand, so we can't tell you."
"But we can tell you what you have to work with!"

Top Hat took a polite step back and let his other half handle this one. Silk Scarf reared up to pound her chest with her hoof, and spread her wings.

"You have, as always, a beach fulla sand! And you've got all your know-how of its properties... But you've got some new tools. Your wings are feather-brushes, and wind-sweepers that can call forth anything from a breeze to a tornado! Your hooves can gather clouds for ease of getting water, and controlling its application."

She explained.
Sandy looked to his hooves and wings. "Movin' water with clouds...and then with the right bit of wind....that could work, I suppose. I've seen, well, I guess I more heard of pegasi doin' that. Only problem is, all I've managed t'pick up is flyin'. An' I don't know of any sorta weather teachers in town."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Exactly, like you may not be able to create lovely technical based classical art paintings like a DaManechi anymore, but you can now at least make the beautiful and passionate abstract expressionism, putting beauty into each seemingly stroke. Different techniques, different levels of skill, but you can still create art," She nodded, rather proud of her metafor-something. She gave Sandy an apologetic smile and tilted her head.
Sandy found himself nodding along. Even though he didn't understand half of what she was saying, the spirit of it was loud and clear to the amateur artist. "Yeah...yeah. It's like..." He paused, struggling to get the words together. "When you're flyin', your body's workin' on flyin'. An' it lets you think whatever y'want t'think., even things y'didn't know you were thinkin' about. If I could only get somepony who knew how t'work these things, I could put that sorta thing into th' beach..."

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
[Sandy's Hoooouse]

"I've tried shaping snow with my wings. It looked pretty funny the first few times, but with enough snow and practice..." Winterflap swished her wings around. "Say, Sandy, would you like to come see my ice-cave sometime? Maybe I can help you learn new ways to work things."
Sandy started to pick himself up off the ground, a little strength coming back into his posture. "Really? You'd...you'd help me out? Just like that? Even though all y'know of me is...is all that stuff I just spewed out? An' then I near bit your head off just now, an' y'still want t'help me?"