1. - Top - End - #1202
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: UKitp 11 - Y'all should join us in the fun!

A few thoughts on the folks I meeted:

Thufir & Tasaroth: You were both wonderful hosts and I am deeply indebted to you. Tas, I'd be really interested in seeing the finished article once its ready. Thufir, not only do you play a highly entertaining game of Braggart, you also seem to have a ninja somewhere in your ancestry, given that you managed to sneak into Qwaz's house without a roomful of people noticing.

Cassie: Mistress of the Tentacles, you also seem to have mastered the ancient ninja art of the sneak attack hug. You are like some sort of frizzy haired whirlwind and it is always an absolute joy to see you.

Lixie: It was wondeful to see you again hun and I really enjoyed those games of Eminent Domain. I was sad that you left without giving me a chance to hug you goodbye. Please attend the next meet-up so I can correct this oversight.

Lesser Minion: Kirby says hi. <( ^ - ^ )/

Dark Corax: I'm very grateful to you for teaching Qwaz how to play Magic. Please stop teaching him as I'd actually like to win a game now please.

Etcetra: You raise black cynicism to the level of an artform, sir. I salute you. o7

Strawberries: You are every bit as sweet and wonderful in person as your user name suggests. Call me the next time you and Snow Leopard are in London. ^_^

Snow Leopard/Cream: It was really cool to meet you. You make a highly convincing werewolf - I never suspected you for a second. oO

Dragonprime: Although Thufir is the King of Braggart, you have a voice wonderfully suited to playing it as well. I really hope we'll get to see you again sometime.

Lime: That was a very stylish outfit you were wearing and I appreciate the drink you bought me. It is, however, the last time I help you out in a game of Munchkin though.

Ku: Always great fun to see you and as usual you left a glowing example in the form of Cassie the Smoking Crater.

Hamish: I didn't really speak to you much at the Bradford Meet-up and I'm glad I got more of a chance to talk this time around.

Grlump & ladyfriend: I'd like to thank you for broadening my knowledge of hobo-disposal techniques and for hosting the WW games. Your gf was very quiet - I hope we didnt scare her.

Fifty-Eyed Fred: Although your appearence was brief, that awesome cape made it all the more dramatic.

Guy: Thanks for bringing Eminent Domain along, even if we did hog it for most of the evening. The stunt you pulled in the Hobo-WW game was hilarious! XD

Qwaz: A most gracious host with very comfortable floors. Your pro-WW skills don't seem to translate quite so well into AYTT but you always make a highly entertaining case. I might take you up on your offer towards the end of August if it's still open.

Serpy: <3. That is all.

Oh, forgot one...

Hateboar: Stop. Glaring. At. Me.
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2012-07-11 at 06:38 AM.