1. - Top - End - #1079
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Thanks

On a completely unrelated note, I was watching It's About Time again and I wondered ...

What would have happened if, after Spike messed up Twilight's mane, instead of going to see Madam Pinkie they had simply gone to Rarity and had her drag Twilight off to the spa to get a proper mane cut? Then Twilight wouldn't have had a messed up mane, so Future Twilight couldn't have looked like she did. If all she wanted was to change the future, that would have been a simple matter.

Also, what do you think would happen if Twilight ever tried to use the time travel spell again? Pinkie said it would only allow you to go back once. Will it simply fail, or ...
    This:
    Spoiler
    Show

mmmh... It seems that ripping the 8Bit game from Hasbro is not that easy...
    This is the direct link: 8.bit, but when I download it, it doesn't work...perhaps it's trying to contact a website... It might need to be dissasembled... Let's see if anyone can make it work offline...
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-12 at 04:55 PM.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.