[Misha's Pool]

Riss managed to keep from squirming but there would be no resistance either. Taking a moment to root around inside the basket, Riss managed to find a bunch of red grapes whereupon she plucked one from the stem and would hold it just away from Misha's lips, trying to entice her. "Both small and mostly juice, I think this'll fit the description well enough." she said. She was intending to try and pamper Misha as much as she was able today, after all. Partially as an apology for taking so long on her project and partially.. Well.. She's really done quite a bit for me and I haven't really returned any of that. At least I can try to give back a little bit now.

"Hey, Misha?" Riss began in a tone that suggested she was trying to make light of this even thouhg it had been on her mind for some time. "You say I'm not boring and.. Well, do you remember when Mimi kept saying I was 'special' and later on you agreed that I was important? Why is that? I mean.. What is it that makes me important to you?"