Sharkguard does his best to relax as the elevator goes up. Though the sign says that it can hold 10 people, he is never quite sure if it's an accurate measurement or not. Instead he turns his attention to the white-coated man. "Well I can't say 'Hero Helper' is a unique name," he says in agreement with the human. "But the name does not make the program. If it's happened once then I'm glad to know I'm not the first." This program is something he only heard of recently and it was apparently pitched a few weeks back. How many heroes have applied since then and now...?

Sharkguard doesn't really have the time to think on it as he and the man arrived at the desired floor. The shark-man gazes the view of Freedom City from the 50th floor. While it definitely is a brilliant sight, he makes sure to not get too close to the windows. Despite his seemingly confident outlook, Sharkguard is not that big a fan of heights. He certainly has been in numerous situations that had him falling incredible distances (usually with him crashing into the ground) and he isn't terrified of the skies; however it is something he can never get used to.

Eventually they reach the conference room. It's lack of remarkableness and King's... Interesting choice of attire makes Sharkguard more concerned that he fell in some sort of trap. Still, the shark-man keeps the smile as if he is looking forward to this. He knows the CEO and woman will be. Sharkguard's eyes open wide for a moment as he sees the woman dash up to him in a jolt. She definitely is obsessed, King was right about that.

Sharkguard decides to ditch the formality and go with his accent; if the scientist does adore heroes she will not be bothered a bit. "Quite different seein' me in person than on a television screen, aye?" He winks jovially to the female. "Glad to see yarr be lookin' forward to this as much as I am." Once the female scientist gives him the chance, Sharkguard takes a seat as King instructed. He looks to the CEO with a more focused, if relaxed, look. "So apparently I be not ta first hero who's signin' up for this program. Has ta winds been kind for it's sails?"