Perelia accepts the tea graciously, and both she and her familiar listen with respect, her long ears tilting forward slightly during the elder wizard's explanation and exposition. After he finishes she takes a moment to compose and order her thoughts before replying, her voice polite and calm. "I enjoy hearing the thought processes of one so logical, Master Noristuor; it has been to long since I have held the company of another practitioner of the Art. This Thayan sow, however," her eyes narrow, "has already found my distaste, and I've not yet met the man. I entirely understand why you should not rush out into action, sir; to abandon your town would be rash, especially when you may be potentially outnumbered. I have no doubt to your power, but an elder's life should never be gambled with when young hands are at a plenty."

She thumbs her elven bowstaff, the elegant and elongated piece of wood humming as she brushes its string. "I am no stranger to violence, though it is not my specialty. I accept your task, and I will take it upon myself to find this man and determine his plans to the best of my ability. I believe I will see if I can find some aid in the matter; with this many people in town, there will surely be a few willing to act towards the well-being of the people in this area. I will go into town now and begin my work." She nods politely and gracefully to the old mage, standing to leave.

"Oh," she pauses for a moment, clearly troubled, before continuing. "I do not wish to be rude, sir, but after I return from this task, could I possibly copy a few spells for my, admittedly, small collection? I would not take long, and the degree of spell that I can currently cast is quite limited, so you need not worry about unsafe power falling into my hands. I request no other compensation, and if you refuse I will complete this task all the same. That said, sir, it will cost you nothing, and it would mean a very great deal to me." Her toad chirrups in agreement, and the sound is somehow earnest, despite its source.