Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Maybe we should play a party game or something? Unless Garion has a story he'd like to tell, he hasn't had a turn in that," Cloud playfully ribbed her friend.
Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
"Party game!" he said quickly. "I-I think we should do a party game."
"Um, y-yes. Party game. That sounds good," said Heartflight. It may be true that she was only a little foal in body, but mature in mind ... but she'd never really handled scary stories well.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]'Twas then Spark returned to the reading room and rejoined the others. "Uh...sorry about just disappearing off like that...nature calls..heheh..uhm...what did I miss?" He asked the group his eyes glancing at Smoothie for a while, a tiny smile on his face before he sat down on a pillow and relaxed.
Dawn Blossom smirked at Spark as he returned. "Welcome back. We were beginning to think you'd fallen in," she teased.

-----------------

Meanwhile, at the other slumber party, White Truffle decided to take up talking with Gearstride. "So, Gearstride," she said. "What kinds of exotic culinary masterpieces have you seen on your travels, hmmm?"

Silvermane was occupying herself by playing with the animals, still more comfortable with them than the other ponies. She was content to sit there, snuggled with Sugar, Maya and the other animals, and watch everypony.