Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Sandy shrugged and shook his head. "I can't make any sorta promise with takin' help, but I also don't got much of a choice. If this ain't some sort of rock bottom, then I can see it from here." He bowed his head in apology to the younger filly. "Sorry again 'bout the yellin', it won't happen again."
Winterflap nodded. "Good. You can't be helpful if you can't be helped. Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Sandy gave them both a wan smile. "Thanks, ya'll have already done enough-" He glanced at Winterflap, who was probably giving him some form of glare, and coughed politely. "Er, that is t'say, I could use a few pointers on weather-control things. An' it'd be nice if folks could come watch once I'm ready to fix th' beach again."
It wasn't so much a glare as a look of disappointment, but the message was the same. "Well, I know a lot about snow and such, and I'd be happy to come look at the beach. I share my work with you, so I'll let you share your work with me. And it is a nice beacj."