Wayfarer's Point, Bukiya Inn
22st of Amber's Fall, Morning
Clive - GuyFawkes

Spoiler
Show
Non could already see the annoyed look on Myst's face later. She laughed politely to Clive's stories.

With permission, she picked up the gun carefully. She couldn't deny it was beautiful, and easy to hold. But it was a very different feeling than to hold Mystletinn, or to hold other swords or guns. Non wasn't sure how to describe the feeling. It felt like ebony and gold. It felt like a dream that makes you wake up. But it wasn't hot. It wasn't angry. It was a gun.

Non frowned only a little with disappointment, and then gave it back to Clive with a content smile.
"I wish I could make such a beautiful weapon." She said enviously.
Then she clapped her hands and handed a pair of gloves to Clive.
"Ah, but let's get started! I'm ready to study hard today!"

Spoiler
Show
I think it is a good idea. But it is unknown how long until it will become Chapter 2.

Wayfarer's Point, Bukiya Inn
24th of Amber's Fall, Morning
Drallic - Starsign

Spoiler
Show
Non laughed as Myst looked confused.
"No, Arukumedez was a present from a certain adventurer friend of mine. He has only been here for four years. The same as Myst and I have been here." Non explained, while Myst went to bring Arukumedez to the table. Holding the owl gently, the sapphire eyes can seem to glitter a little in the candles.

"He says "[Hello again Drallic. Nice to see you.]" Myst translated. At the same time Non replaced the drink of Drallic with a new one and began to take the dishes to wash.

"Are there any new and interesting stories from the fishermen recently? I haven't been to the docks in one or two weeks." Non asked.

25th of Amber's Fall, Morning

"Rescue of Arukumedez"
10:10

Myst nodded quickly and trembled to respond to Rayle. "Yes, Arukumedez has sapphire eyes, like me. And of course he can move without me. But why would he leave? I loved and took care of him. Did he not like me?" To hear idea of robbers, she becomes more panicked. "Poor Arukumedez! I-If he was stolen.. I-I...." Myst covered her face with her hands and made sad noises.

When Drallic puts his hand on her head she speaks again.
"N-No... Non doesn't know. I looked everywhere for him. Please don't let Non know! She trusted me to take care of Arukumedez... Someone here must know something!" Myst said.

~*~

To see such a sad looking woman with a minotaur and Rayle, there is a lot of attention. And of course with this much sadness it seems Myst isn't going to be very useful to help find Arukumedez too!

So, to preparing this adventure, there are 3 Goals:

1) Find Arukumedez
2) Comfort Myst
3) Interfere Non from learning

It seems Jonathan isn't joining, and Clive will have new part next (sorry GuyFawkes. But please do [Search the Market] rolls for me now too!).
For Rayle and Drallic, some rolls are needed.

Please roll for [Search the Market] 3 times. Of course useful skills are [Well-Traveled], [Perception], [Cunning], [Charisma], [Charm], [Investigate]. Maybe something else if it is ok.
There are 3 different paths that can be taken. So, I will use to see who might recover such and such path.

Please roll for [Comforting Myst] 1 time. Of course useful skills are [Charisma], [Charm] and such. Only can make a Comfort roll 1 time every 15 minutes.

I decided some characters have useful bonus at some time in story, so it will be added secretly too!

Myst Absolute Depression: 96%
(If becomes 100%, Myst will give up and will end plot!)