I've been building a team for semicasual play with friends, and I have a quandry as to how I should equip the Poison Heal Gliscor I'm going to have on it.

The rest of the team is:
  • Adamant Crustle 172 HP/252 Atk/84 SpD [Stealth Rock/Spikes/Stone Edge/X-Scissor] (Lum Berry) (Sturdy)
  • Modest Galvantula 252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe [Thunder/Bug Buzz/Volt Switch/Energy Ball] (Life Orb) (Compoundeyes)
  • Modest Chandelure 252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe [Fire Blast/Shadow Ball/Substitute/Energy Ball] (Leftovers) (Flash Fire)
  • Adamant Scizor 252 HP/40 Atk/216 SpD [Bullet Punch/Bug Bite/Swords Dance/Roost] (Life Orb) (Technician)
  • Bold Milotic 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpA [Ice Beam/Scald/Recover/Dragon Tail] (Leftovers)

The originally planned gliscor was:
  • Impish Gliscor 252 HP/184 Def/72 Spe [Earthquake/Substitute/Toxic/Protect] (Toxic Orb) (Poison Heal)

The main I'm trying to figure out is what moveset I should have on him. I already have a great physical wall in Milotic, so I could use Gliscor as planned, or I could give him swords dance and Ice Fang to go dragon hunting. Anyone have advice?

(Advice on the rest of the team is welcome, too)