Nikos hesitates for a moment, a look of confusion on his face. When no more information is forthcoming, he cautiously falls into step with the wagon, likely hoping that he didn't misunderstand the halfling. Although His wounded leg seems to give him trouble, Talehos' efforts have made it much more bearable. The wagon moves slowly enough for him to keep pace, even with a limp.

Nikos' estimation proves correct- just shy of an hour passes, and, as you pass over another hill in the road, you're able to easily make out the city wall. The area is well lit by numerous lanterns and candles lying about the tents outside the city. As you reach the edge of the refugees, Nikos stops. Turning to Talehos, he speaks. "I again thank you for your help, sir. I've nothing with me to share, but give me some time and I can ask about. I am owed many favors. I hope that, together, they shall amount to a suitable reward for the kindness you've shown me." He begins walking away, into the camps, before turning. "Ah, I should be asking. Where can I find you once I've a reward?"