Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire View Post
Either one works, whatever is easiest for you. I have that Adamant Beldum you wanted ready, so take your time

Also, I felt like sharing this "challenge" I made up for my first playthrough of Black and White 2:

Spoiler
Show

The Champion Challenge

Rules:

1. Start by choosing a Pokemon League champion to play as [Blue/Lance/Steven/Wallace/Cynthia/Alder/Iris]

2. Your starter is a level 5 version of that champion's signature pokemon. It knows no egg moves or TM moves. The nature is one of your choosing, and it may have its hidden ability if you so wish.

-Blue: Charmander/Squirtle/Bulbasaur
-Lance: Dratini
-Steven: Beldum
-Wallace: Milotic
-Cynthia: Gabite
-Alder: Larvesta
-Iris: Axew

3. Every time you defeat a gym leader, you may opt to receive one of the chosen Champion's other pokemon for use in your team. The pokemon arrives at a level equal to 5 lower than your most recently acquired teammate. They know no egg moves or TM moves, and may have their hidden ability. Pokemon you can choose from are:

-Blue: Magikarp, Pidgey, Rhyhorn, Abra, Exeggcute, Growlithe, Heracross, Larvitar, Machop, Aerodactyl
-Lance: Dratini (up to 2 more), Magikarp, Aerodactyl, Charmander, Bagon, Gabite, Swablu, Horsea
-Steven: Skarmory, Lileep, Baltoy, Anorith, Aron, Registeel
-Wallace: Wailmer, Magikarp, Tentacool, Barboach, Lotad, Luvdisc, Sealeo, Goldeen, Clampearl
-Cynthia: Spiritomb, Riolu, Budew, Milotic, Togepi, Shellos, Glaceon
-Alder: Karrablast, Bouffalant, Druddigon, Vanilluxe, Shelmet, Timburr, Rufflet,
-Iris: Axew, Druddigon, Deino, Aron, Archen, Lapras, Bagon

4. You may catch or be gifted other pokemon, but all non-plot-essential pokemon must be kept in a computer box until after you have received the national pokedex.
Sounds fun. Out of curiosity, can you speak Japanese, or is there an English ROM available?