I just realised that we could've named this thread Ponythread XLIX: X-tra LIXie.

Gah. Hindsight. It only comes right after you needed it.

In other pony news, this site helps if you ever need something to wash away a bad day, or just feel like playing Russian Roulette with your pancreas. http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

Also, I am seriously considering setting up a PbP pony game. Probably going to use the simple Roleplaying is Magic S2E framework rather than the Pony Tales framework, although I will draw on the latter for inspiration.

Only ideas at this point are for an Equestrian campaign, of a tone slightly more "real" than the shows, but not grimdark. Think of the fics Dangerous Days or One Last Quest for an idea of what I'm talking about. Probably start with just 3-4 players. Given the need to set everything up, and determine what kind of story we could have, I don't think this would be starting soon. (not to mention I'm going on a trip in mid September)

Would anyone be interested in such a venture? Qualifications include that I am not an experienced GM, and the RiM mechanics are not as polished as say, nWoD or Mage. So there are likely to be a few teething issues. But I'm confident that, with the right people on board, we could overcome that.

Balmas, Siuis, you seemed to indicate an interest earlier, so if you want you have priority on the player spaces.