Yay, sleep! I've had some!

And now I look back, realise I actually posted that rant, and it wasn't just a stupid, meaningless conversation I had with a couple of friends when I was trying to tell them what happened to me at work, and now I'm scared that I look even more idiotic than I normally do, not to mention that a mod's gonna get mad at me... I'm just so... so -everything-, really, over what's going on.... excited, flustered, scared, happy...

I'm not sure how best to edit that op post now...

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus View Post
Such a generalizing and misinformed starting post that I've become wary to even post.

No, not everything a guy does is to attract womens' attention. I do what I do to feel comfortable and good, not to catch the eye of some girl.
Yeah, the amount of ignorance in the stupid part of the origonal post is probably because I'm too scared to say the important bits without needing to physically scrape the red from my face, so something else needs to be there to distract for a bit... at least I thought that was the case... apparently my distractions need to be choosen much better... I'm not very confident! I'm so nervous! >.<

I don't truly thing that's how the world works. I'm honestly too young to even be able to make an accusation about how the world works.

I'm not even how the conversation from my church group drifted in that dirrection. We were talking about a biblical verse, and somehow the roles of men and women in olden times came up, and then how things sorta feel in real life came up, and then I randomly got into it, and someone asked me what had been going on since something had been going on... This is so big to me because I've never even really dated before...

But I will.
Yay.

I work out not to attract girls, but to be able to look in the mirror without seeing a skeleton peering back at me and to feel healthy.
.... the skeleton line threw me completely.

Also, what's this "out of my league" nonsense? There's no leagues, only if you make them.
.... and this, I completely disagree with.

Spoiler
Show
I look like a fat Gorilla. On my best day, I'm barely a solid "4".

She walked in the work place, and there were 5 other guys whose heads also turned unanimously. In her work uniform, she is minimum a "7.5".

I am out of my freaking league! Which makes her saying yes to going out all the more an accomplishment! I have no idea what black voodoo magic I must have been channeling to make that happen!

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
Everything single thing I do can be tied to my hidden desire to enslave the human race and create the world's biggest multisex harem....

....doesn't necessarily mean it should be or would be a correct interpretation of those actions.
........ I'm honestly not sure what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
I really wouldn't read too much into it - sounds like you've had a rough and/or frustrating day. The OP can be construed as being part of Name's core beliefs and ideologies.....but it doesn't mean it should be.
It honestly isn't. My corest idiology is mainly "Don't do anything unless you wouldn't mind it done to you." And the majority of my life and it's interests have revolved around self improvement, striving for a decent life, and trying to make a decent person out of myself. I have been looking into trying to date, though... and I took a leap of faith and went for it.... I -never- expected to arrive, though!