View Single Post

Thread: Kennan's Clankers (4e) IC

1. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Kennan's Clankers (4e) IC

The prisoner is startled by the noise, but doesn't flinch as stone chips are knocked from the wall above him.

Nice noise box you got there, captain. Does it rub your back when it sings you to sleep?

He smiles cruelly.

You can deafen me, burn me, beat me to within an inch of my life. You need me, you need me until I spill my guts. Keeping my mouth shut is the only thing standing between me and a public execution. I'll keep quiet thank you very much.

He resumes his cruel smile with an air of smugness. The captain pipes up angrily.

Look you bag of filth, I'm a busy man with important things to do. I'm sure you think you're the most important criminal in the whole wide world, but your attack was not the only crime that went on today. Other prisoners need to be interrogated, other crimes need to be solved. I'm going back to my office, because for every minute I waste staring at your ugly face the mountain of paperwork on my desk grows. You can talk to these detectives, or not. But there's another interrogation scheduled in less than an hour and we're not postponing it so you can feel special. Now normally, due to racial tension, we keep the jail segregated. In your case, I think we can make an exception. We have a particularly nasty dragonborn in lockup. He's supposed to be solitary because he's been in a rage about something for a few days now, but I think a pansy like you might be a good influence on him. Now I'm not sure if he's hungry, or horny, but we both know that that public execution you're so worried about is gonna be a very, very attractive option after spending a night with the big guy. I'd suggest you be a little more open with my detectives for the next little while, because once your time in here is up, we're sending you to that jail. Your accommodations are going to be determined by how helpful these detectives found you.

Without another word, the captain turns to leave. He can be heard chuckling to himself in the hallway. The prisoner is several shades whiter than he looked before.

Noise box! The bastard sure doesn't know who he's dealing with. Ha ha ha, I wonder if Archive is any good at massage..
    Last edited by Albub; 2012-07-18 at 08:40 AM.
    My apologies to any of the players in the 4th edition DnD games I was running. I know I vanished abruptly, you guys didn't deserve that.