"Excellent! I think you'll be glad you made this decision. I know we are." King smiles widely as you pass the papers back. "I'll take care of these, doctor. I still know my way around the bureaucracy here." He turns his attention back to you. "Well, now that the painful but necessary part is out of the way, onto the more exciting business." King rises from his seat.

"I'll be the first to admit that my expertise lies in business, not science. I can't even spell most of what Dr. Simhalan needs to do to you, but this isn't her first rodeo, and I assure you that all the tests are quite safe." He claps his hands together. "I do wish my job was always like this, but alas, my other duties call. Sharkguard, I want to thank you again for agreeing to be a part of the program. It means a great deal to Majestic Industries and I hope, in time, to many patients."

"I shall leave you in the very capable hands of our good doctor. Should something arise today, or if you simply wish to contact me in the future, please don't hesitate."
He produces a white business card with nothing but his name and a phone number printed on the front. Obviously this isn't the card that gets handed out to every person who comes calling.

With that, King takes his leave. Once the CEO is out of earshot, Dr. Simhalan snorts derisively. "Other duties my left foot. He's out for an afternoon on the Ocean Queen. Uh, it's his boat." She adds by way of explanation. "No matter, though. Right this way, and we'll get started!" She leads you to the back of the DNA lab room, where amidst all of the cutting-edge tech is a small area that looks more like a standard doctor's office or hospital.

"All right, we're going to get some measurements, take your vitals, just for a baseline." As she records these things and takes notes about how you differ from a normal human, Dr. Simhalan tries to engage you in small talk. It's clear she's still fangirling a bit about getting to meet you in person, because she's talking a mile a minute and bouncing from subject to subject like Alyssa does when she had too much sugar. "So how are you doing today, Sharkguard? I saw you on TV this morning! That was great! What's it like, being a hero? Everybody who's comes here answers that differently, it's strange. You have any family? You don't have to answer that of course! I know a lot of heroes don't like talking about things like that! Sorry!"

Medical care can require a lot of physical contact, as you well know from your own training and experience, but even for a doctor, you can't help but notice Saravati is very... touchy and awfully close for a physical examination. Also that she's blushing.

After that awkward situation is complete, she makes several notes on a clipboard, then gloves up and unwraps a syringe. "We're going to need a sizable blood sample, I'm afraid. There's quite a bit of analysis and testing that requires it." She attempts to stick it into a vein on your arm, only to have the needle break against your diamond-hard skin.

"Ah. Hmm." She reaches into the drawer again and pulls out a larger needle. She jabs at you again. Same result.

Saravati steps back and frowns, kicking at the floor in embarrassment. "Ah, Sharkguard? H-have you been to the doctor lately? Is there some trick to getting something through your skin? We have instruments that can collect blood samples from you, certainly, but uh, they can be... invasive."