View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Random Places and Plots 5

1. - Top - End - #932
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Random Places and Plots 5

[Misha's Pool]

...Still.. Even if I were to take out all the 'chemical' issues, that at least leaves behind a few things. She thinks I'm interesting. And even if that itself can be made into another chemical based thing, she listens. At the core of that, at least, is placing value in whatever information I have to share... And.. Well, I suppose taking out all the 'chemical' points as irrelevant renders skewed data as that would not be dissimilar to removing parts of a motherboard and expecting it to run in a more 'pure' fashion. It may result in a chemical machine but at the same time it's at least complex enough to be aware that it is something that can at least observe. And here I go again with this whole back and forth and.. Mmm..

Though she was still suppressing the small whimpers that nevertheless managed to leak out here and again, Riss did manage to answer Dani's question. At least somewhat. "...She's important to me. Makes me feel happy. Listens. She's.. Not mine. But she stays. I.. I want her to stay." came the disjointed reply, the muse's words coming in short bursts over the course of a few minutes.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-07-19 at 01:16 AM.