Wayfarer's Point, The Marketplace
25th of Amber's Fall, 10:15
Rescue of Arukumedez

Clive nibbled on a stick of grilled squid as he made his way through the busy market street when he caught a glimpse of someone wearing a familiar headband weaving through the sea of heads. Raising an eyebrow, he headed in that person's direction only to almost collide with a terribly distraught-looking Myst.

He could only try to open his mouth to speak before he was cut off by her rapid succession of words amidst sobs, words he could understand to be something about the owl Arukumedez being lost.

He was about to speak when he was cut off yet again, this time when Myst started to hide behind the food stall. Everything happened so fast, but he got the gist of it; the damned owl was lost, Myst was looking all over for it, and Non must not know.

Acting quickly, Clive turned around and looked surprised as he met Non's greeting. Before Non could close the distance between them, he stepped forward and put his left arm over her shoulder and swiftly maneuvered her away from Myst's position.

"Non! Ahh, to be bumping into you here. We must be destined to be together, no?" he replied and laughed.

"As for your question, you could say I am here for both. That guy just contacted me earlier and told me we'd be leaving soon, so I'm making my preparations." He motioned to his right arm, where he was cradling a paper bag, apparently filled with food.

"I was worried I wouldn't see you and tell you goodbye before I left so I told Myst to tell you, but hey, I guess the fates don't wish for that to happen,"
he grinned as he continued his distraction while leading Non further from Myst's hiding place.

"So, how goes your shopping? Oh, grilled squid, you want? It's good!"